Stop using generic email address (like gmail.com, yahoo.com, webmail.co.za etc)for your business. Why?
Because that chases your prospective clients/customers away. Amongst other things:
– They think that you are not serious about your business, as such you won’t be serious about them.
– They conclude that you might be some fly-by-night operator and your business is not legit.
Moreover, by so doing:
– You are limiting your branding opportunities.
– Above all, you are working against your own company’s growth.
- no contract
- no obligation
- no hassles
- No month-to-month
- Just a minimal once-off setup fee.
What info you need to provide us with?
1. Your correct mobile number (for you to receive the verification code)
2. Your name
Our service to you (include in the once-off fee):
1. DNS Configuration
1.1 Domain Setup
1.2 Domain name verification
1.3 Getting your domain name pointing to your email server
1.4 Adding MX (mail Xchange) records (email delivery configuration).
1.5 MX Lookup (verification of email delivery configuration)
1.6 Configuring SPF (Sender Policy Framework) – an Email validation system, to find out spoofed/ forged emails using a specific SPF record published for the domain with the details of hosts, that are permitted by the domain’s administrators.
1.7 Configuring DKIM (DomainKeys Identified Mail) – an authentication method, which uses email encryption with public/ private keys, to validate whether the emails are generated from the authorized servers, recognized and configured by the administrators of the sending domain.